1. REGULATORY REFERENCES
• Directive 2002/58 / EC - relating to the "processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector"
• Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as the free circulation of such data and which repeals Directive 95/46 / EC ( General Data Protection Regulation).
2. THE HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
Following consultation of this site, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed. The "Owners" of their treatment MCD BEAUTY LIFE IBC Rex House St. James's 4-12 Regent Street SW1Y 4PE, London
3. RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROTECTION
The Data Controller, in accordance with the provisions of Article 37 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, has appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO) who can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING AND STORAGE TIMES
The treatments connected to the web services of this site take place at the aforementioned headquarters of the Data Controller and are only handled by personnel expressly authorized by the latter, or by any third party suppliers in charge of occasional operations, appointed as Data Processors pursuant to Article 28 of the RGPD. . The data collected will be kept - for each type of data processed - exclusively for the time necessary to fulfill the specific purposes indicated in the specific summary information displayed on the pages of the site and prepared for particular services.
5. PURPOSE AND METHOD OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
MCD BEAUTY LIFE processes the user's personal data (provided by the user when interacting with the Site or even lawfully acquired by third parties) for the following purposes: management of registration on the Site, newsletters and mailing lists, management of the purchase of products through the Site (which includes all activities functional to sales and after-sales services, for example fraud prevention, management of returned products, warranty, customer assistance, interaction with customer service), management of participation in promotions and others initiatives carried out through the Site (for example competitions and similar initiatives), use of the service
With the user's consent, which is free and optional, MCD BEAUTY LIFE may process personal data for statistical research purposes, market analysis, creation of individual profiles (profiling) and marketing, i.e. to send also by e-mail, sms and mms information and promotional material on MCD BEAUTY LIFE products and special promotions and initiatives and discounts. The user can always oppose the sending of promotional communications by e-mail: in each communication the methods (easy and free) to oppose the processing and no longer receive other communications will be specified.
In these cases, the provision of data is optional and failure to provide data will result in the failure to send commercial communications and the absence of profiling.
With the consent of the User, MCD BEAUTY LIFE can keep the credit card details, only in order to avoid having to re-type them during subsequent payments. In the "Account" section, the User can modify, register or delete the data relating to his credit card. Failure to provide the data for registration purposes will result in the credit card details not being registered by MCD BEAUTY LIFE.
MCD BEAUTY LIFE can also keep the User's purchase history and specifically the list of orders placed online and in the store for the period of time in which the User's account is active and for the following three years from deactivation.
MCD BEAUTY LIFE processes personal data mainly with electronic and automated tools, according to logic and procedures related to the purposes specified above. The data are kept only for the functional time to achieve the specific purpose pursued from time to time.
6. TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
6.1 Navigation data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users who connect to the site, addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's IT environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
6.2 Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of personal data by the user in the registration forms on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the data provided by the sender, necessary for the provision of the requested service. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site set up for particular services on request.
Cookies are small text files containing a certain amount of information exchanged between a website and the user's terminal (usually the browser). They are mainly used for the purpose of making websites work and making them operate more efficiently, as well as for the purpose of providing information to the owners of the site. Cookies can be both session and persistent. Session cookies remain stored in the terminal for a short period of time and are deleted as soon as the user closes the browser. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the site. Persistent cookies, on the other hand, remain stored in the user's terminal until a set deadline. These, not being deleted directly when the browser is closed, allow you to remember the choices made by the user on your site as well as to collect information about the pages of the site visited by the user, the frequency with which the site is visited and to identify the user navigation path, in order to improve the experience on this site. Lastly, session or persistent cookies can be first party or third party depending on whether the person who installs the cookies on the user's terminal is the same operator of the site that the user is visiting (we will then speak of cookies first party) or a different subject (we will then speak of third party cookies).
7.1 Cookies used by this site
This site makes use of both First Party and Third Party cookies as it uses the features of the Google Analytics services, offered by Google Inc.
Google Analytics uses "cookies" to collect and analyze information on how to use the websites visited by the user.
• compile statistics, monitor traffic volumes and measure the use of the various sections of the Site (eg. Titles and content visited, click flows), in order to improve the efficiency and usability of the MCD BEAUTY LIFE services;
• calculate the total number of advertising messages shown in the appropriate advertising spaces, identify them and the number of their views, identify the number of users who click on each of them, and, when possible, the subsequent actions performed by users on these pages in order to calculate the remuneration due to commercial partners (e.g. communication and advertising agencies, websites, etc.), for statistical analysis purposes;
• customize the presentation of the Site to the display settings of the user's device (language, screen resolution, operating system, etc.) during the visit of the same, based on the hardware, software, video software of that device;
• customize advertising spaces to the display settings of the user's device (language, screen resolution, operating system, etc.), based on the hardware, software, video software of that device;
• in the event that the user has provided personal data, including contact data, and has chosen to accept cookies when registering or accessing the services, the navigation data acquired through cookies may be linked to the data personal data of the user, in order to send advertising materials, or to show personalized advertisements on the user's device in the advertising spaces that use our cookies. These are advertising messages specifically intended for the user and that may be of personal interest to the user;
• keep the information contained in the forms completed on the Site and information relating to some products or services selected through the Site (eg. Services to which the user has signed up, contents of the cart, etc.);
• implement security measures (for example, which allow the registered user to be recognized on subsequent visits after a certain period of time, by requesting to log in again);
The user can decide whether or not to accept the installation of cookies on their device. The user is free to make his choice and modify it at any time through the settings of the browser used on the device. If the browser is set to accept the installation of cookies on the user's device, the cookies used by the web pages visited will be temporarily stored in a dedicated space on the user's device. They will be readable only by those who install the cookie.
7.2 Cookie management
Browsers normally allow the control of most cookies through the browser settings. However, please note that the total or partial disabling of the c.d. technicians can compromise the use of the site's features. In any case, if the user does not wish to receive any type of cookies on his computer, neither from this site nor from others, he can raise the level of privacy protection by changing the security settings of his browser.
This site may contain links or references for access to other sites, such as the social networks Facebook, Google. By clicking on the appropriate links you can, for example, share our content. We inform you that the Data Controller does not control the cookies or other monitoring technologies of such websites to which this Policy does not apply.
9. OPTIONAL PROVISION OF DATA
Apart from what is specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide their personal data. However, failure to provide them may make it impossible to obtain what is requested.
10. METHOD OF TREATMENT AND STORAGE TIMES
Personal data are processed, including with the aid of automated tools, for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected.
Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access. The Data Controller has adopted all the minimum security measures required by law and inspired by the main international standards, it has also taken additional security measures to minimize the risks relating to the confidentiality, availability and integrity of the personal data collected and processed.
11. SHARING, COMMUNICATION AND DISCLOSURE OF DATA
The data collected may be transferred or disclosed to other companies for activities strictly connected and instrumental to the operation of the service, such as the management of the computer system. The personal data provided by users who submit requests to send information material (brochures, information material, etc.) are used for the sole purpose of performing the service or provision requested and are disclosed to third parties only if this is the case. necessary purpose (companies that provide enveloping, labeling, shipping services). Outside of these cases, personal data will not be disclosed except for contractual or legal provisions, or unless specific consent is requested from the interested party.
In this sense, personal data could be transmitted to third parties, but only and exclusively in the event that:
a) there is explicit consent to share data with third parties;
b) there is a need to share information with third parties in order to provide the requested service;
c) this is necessary to fulfill requests from the Judicial or Public Security Authorities.
No data deriving from the web service is disclosed.
12. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
The legislation for the protection of personal data expressly provides for some rights for the subjects to whom the data refer (so-called interested parties). In particular, pursuant to articles 15 and following of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, each interested party has the right of access, rectification, cancellation, limitation of processing, notification, data portability, opposition and not be subjected to decisions based solely on automated processing, including profiling.
The interested party also has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if they believe that the rights indicated herein have not been recognized.
13. CHANGES TO THESE PRIVACY POLICIES
The Data Controller periodically checks its privacy and security policy and, if appropriate, revises it in relation to regulatory, organizational changes or dictated by technological evolution. In the event of a change in the policies, the new version will be published on this page of the site.
14. QUESTIONS, COMPLAINTS, SUGGESTIONS AND EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
Send an e-mail message to email@example.com